Dental bonding is a procedure in which a tooth-colored resin material (a durable plastic material) is applied and hardened with a special light, which ultimately 'bonds' the material to the tooth to restore or improve a person's smile.
Dental Bonding is an option that can be considered
- To repair decayed teeth(composite resins are used to fill cavities)
- To repair chipped, attrited or cracked teeth
- To improve the appearance of discolored teeth
- To close spaces between teeth
- To make teeth look longer
- To change the shape of teeth
- As a cosmetic alternative to amalgam fillings
- To protect a portion of the tooth’s root that has been exposed when gums recede.
Care & Amenities
With years of experience, Dr. Salim Kapadia takes pride in offering patients exceptional family and cosmetic dental care services. Using the latest medical technologies our team delivers quality dental services. Dr. Salim Kapadia is very thorough in explaining the pros and cons of every procedure so you can make an informed decision. Dr. Salim Kapadia Dental Centre believes in the Inform, Consent, Perform method of delivering dental services.